Vintage charm bracelet. Midcentury, sterling silver charm bracelet, triple interlocking links. 5 vintage charms: aries ram, hope faith charity, Cortland mug, graduate cap and a date to remember charm.
The piece dates from about the 1960s.
The bracelet has a wide, sliding clasp that is marked:
The design is one of 3 rings linked to 3 rings (and so on.)
Length of Bracelet:
8" or 20.3 cm
All of the charms, as well as the bracelet are silver, or have silver components, but not all are sterling.
The 5 charms are attached each about 5-6 links apart with a a single "o" ring each. They are:
1. A two sided glass, bead like charm, encased in silver metal. One side has the image of a Ram and the aries symbol and the other says "Aries Ram". It measures approximately 1/2" or 1.3 cm is diameter.
2. A sterling silver graduate cap with a small, chain tassel. The cap is marked "Sterling" on the inside. It measures 3/4" or 1.9 cm at the widest point across.
3. A "Hope, Faith and Charity" symbol charm, 3 flat silver cut outs of a cross, an anchor and a heart. There may be something written on the o ring that attaches the cluster of charms, but it cannot be made out. Each measures approximately 5/8" x 1/2" or 1.7 cm x 1.3 cm.
4. A "College of Cortland" mug, in silver measuring, marked with an M in a square shape and measuring 5/8" x 3/8" or 1.7 cm x 1 cm.
5. A silver disc shaped charm with the raised words around the ciircular border "A Date To Remember". There is a central plain circle that was meant to be engraved, but has not been. The back is marked "AFCO" Sterling. The diameter is 11/16" or 7mm.
approximately 25 grams
The attachment rings for each charm have been soldered closed.
If removing would be desired, please consult a jeweler.
The bracelet itself is in excellent condition, very little tarnish and the clasp is in working order. Each charm has a touch of wear, but all would be considered very good to excellent condition, as well. The Aries charm shows very little wear on its glass surface. The graduate cap has abit of light scratching and tarnish, as well as the Hope Faith and Charity charm and mug. The disc shaped charm shows the most scratching and tarnish. None of the charms or bracelet have beeen polished, intentionally, as to leave the decision to do so up to the buyer. I will gladly polish this piece, upon request, for no extra fee, after purchase.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)